One Pot Chicken and Dumplings
- 1 Can of Chicken and dumplings (I used Sweet Sue's)
- 1 Can Mixed vegetables (I used Great Value's Mixed Vegetables, but you can use any brand you want or that you have in your pantry)
- 1/2 a bag of frozen broccoli (I used the rest of a bag of Great Value Frozen broccoli I'd used earlier in the week)
- Salt and pepper (I used Himalayan Pink salt and fresh ground pepper in a grinder)
- Heat up a skillet or saucepan and add all ingredients.
- Cook for about ten minutes or til hot and ingredients are cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper and any other seasonings you wish.
- Serve hot.